Last Revised May 24, 2018
The phone number that you have shared with us help us to bring you our latest offers we think you’ll love. FOF TOPS LTD uses your number to send you SMS messages (with your consent) regarding upcoming sales and special offers.
We do not share your information with third parties.
If you no longer wish to receive SMS messages, please send the word ‘STOP’ & your phone number to: email@example.com
Our Commitment To Privacy
FOF TOPS LTD. and our affiliates value our customers and respect your privacy. We collect information about you in our stores and through our websites connected to this policy in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests and promotions.
Personal information collected by FOF under this policy is subject to the rules set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) and any other applicable legislation and rules, company registered in England and Wales (with company number 8141324 and; VAT number GB 176323406) and with their registered offices at 30 Green Lane, LondonNW4 2Ng.
What kind of personal information does FOF TOPS LTD collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address & phone number when you visit our website or stores, make an in-store purchase or return, save your information with us online, contact us or participate in a contest, promotion or survey. We may maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online or in our stores.
How does FOF use personal information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order(s), including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To process merchandise returns
- To administer and fulfill contests, loyalty programs, and other promotions and programs in which you participate
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To understand your shopping interests and purchasing history so that we can tailor offers and promotions to you
- For our internal business purposes, such as to analyze trends and statistics, for audits, to develop new products, to enhance our websites, to improve our services, to identify usage trends and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- To contact you if necessary regarding your transactions with us, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or for other administrative purposes
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
Does FOF TOPS LTD share personal information about me?
We do not share your information with third parties.
In rare circumstances, we may share your personal information in the following ways:
- In the unlikely event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of whatsoever nature of all or any portion of the business, assets or stock of the FOF TOPS LTD or any of our businesses, personal information about our customers and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business assets and may be shared with other relevant parties.
- Other Disclosures. FOF TOPS LTD also may disclose personal information about you in order to:
- protect the legal rights, privacy or safety of FOF TOPS LTD or our employees, agents and contractors;
- protect the safety and security of visitors to our websites or other properties;
- protect against fraud or other illegal activity or for risk management purposes;
- respond to inquiries or requests from government or public authorities in any country in which we operate, including the U.S.;
- permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain;
- comply with the law or legal process.
How do I access or change personal information?
You can contact us as described in the section entitled “How do I contact you?” to request access to or more information about the use of personal information or to ask us to change, update, delete and/or suppress personal information. Please note that certain personal information may be exempt from such access, correction, deletion or suppression rights pursuant to local data protection laws. We will respond as required by applicable law. Further, if we provide functionality on any of our websites that permits you to set up an account on the site, you may log into your account to access and change your personal information.
In any contact with us in this regard, you must clearly indicate: the information that you wish to have changed; the information that you wish to have suppressed from our database; or the limitations you wish to put on our use of your personal information. We may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed. We are not responsible for changing, updating, deleting or suppressing personal information in the databases of third parties with whom we have already shared your personal information, or limiting their use of your personal information.
How do I make choices about personal information?
FOF TOPS wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, from one or more of our brands, you can let us know by contacting our customer service as described in the section entitled, “How do I contact you?”, below or by following the “opt out” instructions provided in promotional emails sent to you.
Please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from our brand(s).
If you change your mind, you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by signing up when you visit our websites or when you enter a contest.
What about children’s personal information?
Our websites are not targeted to or intended for use by children. We ask that children under 18 not transmit any personal information to us. Where specifically requested, we welcome the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 to provide relevant information about the child.
How long do you retain my information?
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
How do I contact you?
FOF TOPS LTD
30 Green Lane
LONDON NW4 2NG